Our ESG Focus
OLA is Committed to the Environment
Caring for Our Communities and Our Environment
OLA cares for our communities and our environment, applying our expertise to conserve resources and increase efficiencies. We go the extra mile to help our customers ensure they use only what is needed and that non-toxic alternatives are identified wherever possible.
OLA believes ESG begins with an open dialogue, clear understanding of industry challenges and a shared focus on helping our clients achieve their business objectives through highly efficient chemical programs with the lowest possible toxicity.
We believe every day offers an opportunity for us to have a positive impact on our surroundings in partnership with our customers. To continually refine our programs and provide the best guidance to our clients, we have instituted a multi-disciplinary ESG Committee to lead our collective efforts:
- Megan Brown, Corporate Business Development Manager and ESG Champion – Houston
- Ross Gilbert, Lab Manager – Cheyenne, ESG Team Lead
- Grace Hight, Lab Manager – Midland
- Keith Latch, Salesman
- Ignacio Hernandez, Accounting Manager
- Robert Mitchell, President